Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector Small Double Bed
Our cotton small double bed waterproof mattress protectors are soft, luxurious, breathable, and absorbent and offer complete protection for your baby's mattress. Made with 100% brushed cotton top and a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof under layer, it has 360° elastic for secure fitting. An easy, practical and discreet way of guarding against unexpected leaks and spills and avoid a wet and damaged mattress.
Machine washable, it can be dried either on the washing line or in a tumble dryer and it is suitable for babies from 0+ months.
ClevaMama mattress protectors are available in sizes for crib, cot, cot bed, single, small double, double and king.
Like all ClevaMama products, quality is at the heart of each product we make and the mattress protector for a small double are no different and it is designed to help and to ensure a peaceful and restful night's sleep, keeping your little one, dry and fresh.
Small Double Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector features include:
- 100% Waterproof - with breathable internal membrane that perfectly blocks all types of leaks and spills
- Ultra-soft feel - Fitted brushed sheet made with cotton fabric for high absorbency and an ultra - delicate protection for your baby skin
- Anti-allergy - complete waterproof mattress protector against dust mites, mold, pollen and common allergens
- Deep Elastic skirts - Easy to fit which stays in position all day and night thanks to its elastic skirts
- Available in the following sizes:
- Crib - 90 x 40 x 20 cm
- Cot - 60 x 120 x 25 cm
- Cot Bed - 70 x 140 x 25 cm
- Single Bed - 90 x 190 x 35 cm
- Small Double - 120 x 190 x 30 cm
- Double - 135 x 190 x 30 cm
- King - 150 x 200 x 30 cm
Small Double Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector is easy to clean, machine wash and tumble dryer safe. Please refer to care instructions.
Fabric composition:100% Cotton surface & 100% Thermoplastic polyurethane lining
Please follow the instructions below.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.