Cotton Cot Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector
Our cotton cot bed waterproof mattress protector is soft, luxurious, breathable, and absorbent, offering complete protection for your baby's mattress. Made with 100% brushed cotton top and a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof under layer, it has 360° elastic skirts for secure fitting. An easy, practical and discreet way of guarding against unexpected leaks and spills and avoiding a wet and damaged mattress.
Machine washable, it can be dried either on the washing line or in a tumble dryer and it is suitable for babies from 0+ months.
ClevaMama mattress protectors are available in sizes for crib, cot, cot bed, single, small double, double and king.
Like all ClevaMama products, quality is at the heart of each product we make and the waterproof mattress protector for cot beds are no different. This product is designed to help to ensure a peaceful and restful night's sleep, keeping your little one, comfortable, dry and fresh.
Cot Bed Waterproof Mattress Protector features include:
- 100% Waterproof - with breathable internal membrane that perfectly blocks all types of leaks and spills.
- Ultra-soft feel - Fitted brushed sheet made with cotton fabric for high absorbency and an ultra delicate protection for your baby's skin.
- Anti-allergy - complete protection against dust mites, mould, pollen and common allergens.
- Fittted with deep elastic skirts - Easy to fit and stays in position all day and night thanks to its deep elastic skirts
- Available in the following sizes:
- Crib - 90 x 40 x 20 cm
- Cot - 60 x 120 x 25 cm
- Cot Bed - 70 x 140 x 25 cm
- Single Bed - 90 x 190 x 35 cm
- Small Double - 120 x 190 x 30 cm
- Double - 135 x 190 x 30 cm
- King - 150 x 200 x 30 cm
Cot bed Waterproof Mattress Protector is easy to clean, machine wash and tumble dryer safe. See care information for details.
Fabric composition:100% Cotton surface & 100% Thermoplastic polyurethane lining
Please follow the instructions below.
Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.