Bamboo Baby Muslin Cloth
ClevaMama® Bamboo Muslin Cloths are a must-have multi-use item for all parents. Baby Muslin Cloth can be used for just about anything, from a makeshift bib for feeding, protecting your clothing when winding, to an instant comforter for your precious baby.
These beautiful breathable, quality Bamboo Muslin Squares are made with sustainable, silky soft bamboo fibre and cotton so they’re super soft, naturally anti-bacterial, pH balanced and quick drying.
A set of three Bamboo Muslin Cloths are available in a range of three colours as blue, Coral and Grey Mint. They are machine washable, always to make the challenges of parenting just that bit easier.
ClevaMama® Bamboo Baby Muslin Cloths is
- Naturally anti-bacterial and pH balanced - It has great wicking properties to absorb moisture keeping baby drier.
- Extra Soft - Made with silky soft breathable bamboo fibre. These Muslin Squares are a delicate touch for your baby's skin.
- Sustainable fabric: As part of our move to becoming Climate Positive, these cloths are made from Bamboo fibre, a fast-growing crop which is grown chemical free and needs no replanting.
- Must Have - Multi-use, baby muslin cloth is essential when you are breast feeding to wipe milk away or clean up spit-up; when you need a fast changing mat or cover-up. Muslins are made also to wrap or swaddle your little one.
- Quick drying - because you always need ClevaMama Bamboo Muslin Cloths at hand
- Large Size and Composition - 70x70 cm and 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton.
ClevaMama® Bamboo Muslin Cloths are available in three colours as coral, blue and grey mint. It comes in a set of 3 muslin squares. Suitable for babies from 0 months+.
Fabric composition: 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton
Shake well before washing, machine wash, do not mix light and dark colours, do not tumble dry, place in a ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight.